Old 08-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Phil L

Default corriander

I've attempted to keep a plant bought from the supermarket but i think they
are trained to die once they leave the store!
I love corriander and want to grow some next year if possible because the
dried stuff is useless, I've read a few snippets in here about it being
notoriously difficult to grow, has anyone successfully managed it and how? -
which variety? obviously it's going to be seasonal, so another question, can
it be frozen as it is for soups/curries etc or does it lose it's flavour
like the dried variety?

Sheltered spot, south facing, so more or less full sun, also got 2
greenhouses :-) Lancs.

TIA

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.