Old 09-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk

"Dave Henson" wrote in message
Hi All

I planted a eucalyptus last summer. It was about 3ft high then and now
it's about 14ft high. I want it to grow into a nice looking tree at the
far end of the garden but it is not looking very 'tree shaped' at the
moment - just growing straight up with shoots coming off the main trunk
all the way up.

I know if I cut the top out it will help it to bush but that would also
presumably stunt its growth upwards. Does anyone have any tips as to what
I can do to give it a better shape?

Thanks,
Dave Henson.

I have been shaping mine with great success over the last two years. I cut
it back about 4 times a year. Its now got a nice shape and screens where I
want some privacy without being to big.
Steve

--
The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk