Old 10-09-2005, 02:38 AM
Craig Watts

User wrote:
I''m looking for some water tanks to use as a cistern for watering a lawn
this fall. Previously in this group people have posted information on where
to find used 55 gal drums.
If someone could point me in the direction of some 55 gal or larger
containers that would be suitable for holding water, and could be gotten
free or cheap, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has one of those huge
inflatable pools that holds about 1000 gallons that they want to chuck for
liability reasons, that would work, too.
Thank you,
Ruben

There has always been a guy selling 55 gal. drums off of 401 North. Up
past Fox Road, Before Mitchel Mill and the Nuese bridge on your left
going out of town.

Good luck

Craig