Old 10-09-2005, 07:29 PM
tomatolord

The cheapest would be to go out to mount olive to the mount olive pickle
company and they will let you take them away for free.

You just have to get them home!

tomatolord

"User" wrote in message
I''m looking for some water tanks to use as a cistern for watering a lawn
this fall. Previously in this group people have posted information on
where to find used 55 gal drums.
If someone could point me in the direction of some 55 gal or larger
containers that would be suitable for holding water, and could be gotten
free or cheap, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has one of those
huge inflatable pools that holds about 1000 gallons that they want to
chuck for liability reasons, that would work, too.
Thank you,
Ruben