Old 11-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Alan Holmes

"david taylor" wrote in message
Now and then that I make some serious comment that does not appear-I have
assumed that a group moderator/controller has decided it's not worth
publishing.

There is no 'moderator/controller' of this group.

But if you cannot see your replies, I wonder if you are posting to the wrong
place.

Alan

The is particularly vexing when you see the large amount of rubbish that
has been let through in the past month.
David T
"keith ;-)" wrote in message

"dave hutton" wrote in message

Hi all (newbie here)

I have replied two a few posts but see that a couple have asked the
questions again, are my replies not getting through? I can see them
here, am I doing something wrong?

Any advice welcome

Thanks

Dave

--
dave hutton

Hi Dave ,I don't know about your other posts but this one is on view.
Cheers Keith