Old 11-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Bob Hobden

"dave hutton" wrote ...

Hi all (newbie here)

I have replied two a few posts but see that a couple have asked the
questions again, are my replies not getting through? I can see them
here, am I doing something wrong?

Any advice welcome

Two things Dave, I too had two replies disappear about two weeks ago and I
had to repost, I never did get to the bottom of it.
Secondly I notice you post to this unmoderated Newsgroup through
Gardenbanter and wonder if that is the cause of your problems.
If you use OE then you can access this Newsgroup direct without using
Gardenbanter as a go-between. Go to "Tools" and then "Newsgroups", download
all the Ngs on your ISP (there will be thousands), choose uk.rec.gardening,
click "subscribe" and you will find it added as a file below inbox, outbox,
sent items, etc and each time you click on it it will refresh with all the
new posts.
--
Regards
Bob