Old 11-09-2005, 07:18 PM
tina

Default Can anyone recommend a mulching mower & a scarifier

Hi,

My mower is on its last legs, but the mower repair man's minimum
charge for even looking at a mower is £60 so I think I may as well buy
a new one. My lawn is 17m x 14m.

I like the sound of those mulching mowers as although I have a large
compost bin I struggle to have enough other material to min in to stop
the grass clippings smelling.

I's also like to buy an aerator but I am unsure whether to but one
with the blades or the other type that used wire teeth to rake up the
moss.

p.s. Is this a good time to buy a mower or am I too late in the
season?

Thanks