Old 11-09-2005, 07:18 PM
tina

Default Can anyone recommend a mulching mower & a scarifier

Hi,

My mower is on its last legs, but the mower repair man's minimum
charge for even looking at a mower is £60 so I think I may as well buy
a new one. My lawn is 17m x 14m.

I like the sound of those mulching mowers as although I have a large
compost bin I struggle to have enough other material to min in to stop
the grass clippings smelling.

I's also like to buy an aerator but I am unsure whether to but one
with the blades or the other type that used wire teeth to rake up the
moss.

p.s. Is this a good time to buy a mower or am I too late in the
season?

Thanks
Old 11-09-2005, 10:40 PM
David Rance

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 tina wrote:

p.s. Is this a good time to buy a mower or am I too late in the
season?

You can get some good bargains at this time of year as the new models
will soon be out so stockists will want to get rid of old stock.

David

--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK