Old 11-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Chas Hurst

"Doc H." wrote in message
"Tiege" wrote in news:1126461961.353638.177260
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with ethier
the Kubota ZG20 or the ZG23 zero turn mowers? Cant seem to find much
about them on the groups. Any info would be appreciated.

I Have the ZD28 and I love it. Diesel is the way to go. You will find

that
out when you look at the maintenance schedule. Kubota builds great

machines
and they last. ZG20 and 23 are gasoline as goes the prefix ZG as opposed

ZD. Gas engines require much more maintenace than diesel but I will say
they are generally more expensive to buy and to repair if it ever breaks
down.

Can you describe the "much more mainenance" that gas engines require?