Old 12-09-2005, 02:06 AM
Shelly Hurd

Wayne,

Now I've looked and see what caused this.

It is SPAM.

It's Spam because members to the list have the courtesy to ask ME if I mind
a particular post offering items for sale. Besides that, it's obvious.

If you have a problem with MY opinion, post direct to me. My address is at
least real.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd - List Owner.