Old 12-09-2005, 06:07 AM
Jen

wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for any Dr Harry here, or tips about dogs.

The problem is that the damn thing runs up the fence and barks at me
everytime I enter my gardens. He does the same thing to anyone that
moves actually. He barks at people 2 houses down, if he sees them!

Is it likely that the dog will cease once he get used to me or do I
have to make an effort to get to know the dog, ie, throw it some food
or something.

Thanks for any advice.

If you feel up to it there are some really good newsgroups that you could
recommend to your neighbor, or you could do yourself. I think most things
would work best if you had a hand in it, the dog doesn't know you so he's
protecting his family or yard from you, which I think is pretty nice of the
dog to do for his owners.

Jen