Old 12-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from TriciaMcCartney
contains these words:

I have several thriving pelagoniums acquired this year from cuttings
from my mother, and this will be their first winter. I have read a
great deal of advice on overwintering indoors or in a glasshouse. I
have also noticed that alot of people leave theirs planted in their
gardens down here. Any advice from others living in damp, frost-free
(most of the time) West Cornwall woud be appreciated.

I overwinter them (in Norfolk) indoors, as cuttings, and by spring they
are ready to be put out.

In Cornwall, they might survive the winter, especially if protected with
fleece if there is a threat of frost.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/