Old 30-12-2002, 12:39 AM
TheGardener

Default Orchid id please

"ned" wrote in message
TheGardener wrote:

snip

Hello Ned

I looked at your page, but there are several runtime errors in your
JavaScript, so the page doesn't display properly. Sorry!

lol Being my first attempt at a webpage, that doesn't surprise me one
little bit!
But out of the dozen responses I've had so far (another ng included)
you are the first to suggest that something is not right. I wonder if
it is a viewer incompatibility issue? It was composed on MS PictureIt
and it seems alright viewed on MS IE6.
Would you be using Netscape perhaps?

--
ned

I've tried it again Ned, but still get runtime errors. I'm using IE6 with
Windows XP. Oh well - never mind eh? It did download one picture and half
a page before the runtime errors occurred, but I'm afraid I can't identify
the orchid in question with any certainty - there are so many pink
Cymbidiums! Well done for getting so many lovely flowers - mine only seem
to manage one measly spike a year. I'll have to give them a good talking
to.
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk