Old 12-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Doc H.

"Tiege" wrote in news:1126485392.660705.235170
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

How much more expensive is the ZD as opposed to the ZG20. I was qouted
6199.00 for the ZG20 and since I only have 1.5 acre Im probably buying
to much mower, but even at 30 hr. intervals I could go most of a season
over here in Texas with maybe 1 oil change a season. How long have you
had you ZD anyway?
BTW thanks for the trouble to post back.

I have had it for about 2 years and yes I think you will do just fine with
the ZG20. The ZD28 is quite a bit more expensive it runs around $11,500.00.
The main reason I bought that one is because of the amount of acreage I
have plus the grass gets pretty tough here in the summer. I also have to
mow around a pond that is about 1 acre in size. That extra 8 horse power
really makes a difference. Kubota does make some smaller diesels that run
around 8 or 9 grand but I guess it all about preference...Good luck you
will love the kubota!