Old 13-09-2005, 06:01 AM
George

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
Ours looks like the fluidmaster on the page below.

http://images.google.com.au/images?q...&start=20&sa=N

Jim

That is the most common one currently used.

George wrote:
"Bindi" wrote in message

George wrote:

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
news
We have used the kind of toilet valve that has the float right on
it. It does not have the torque of the float valve arm. So far,
ours has lasted for about 7 years.

Jim

Right. That was really the kind I was thinking about. It has a
specific name, But I can't think what it is.

Water cistern ballcock

Bindi.
I'm new and really just lurking to improve my knowledge right now
but hello everyone!

? I'd have to see a picture of that one.