Old 05-09-2005, 09:37 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I like ponds. That should be enough. :-)
Bindi.

It is, we just have a troll that likes to harass the real Reel McKoi, who
then thinks we're too dim to know that, and she rewards him by reposting
the same trash and stating the obvious in the header. Granted a new person
isn't always going to know, but that's when she could say something.

Personally, if it was me, I'd change my nym and my sig.line and not tell
anyone I did so. It would take a little more work on his part to find her,
but that's my 2 cents. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 06-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Bindi

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
I like ponds. That should be enough. :-)
Bindi.

It is, we just have a troll that likes to harass the real Reel McKoi,
who then thinks we're too dim to know that, and she rewards him by
reposting the same trash and stating the obvious in the header.
Granted a new person isn't always going to know, but that's when she
could say something.

Personally, if it was me, I'd change my nym and my sig.line and not
tell anyone I did so. It would take a little more work on his part to
find her, but that's my 2 cents. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Thanks, Jan!
I have it worked out now.
I just needed to read more of the posts. :-)

Cheers!
Bindi.

Old 07-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Bindi

Reel Mckoi

Doesn't matter I got you both Killfiled. Don't you ever try to write to
me again!!!
Old 07-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Bindi

Bindi wrote:
Reel Mckoi

Doesn't matter I got you both Killfiled. Don't you ever try to write
to me again!!!

Ok, this sux.
This was not from me.
I am going back to lurking. It has been nice to meet you all.
Take care.

Bindi.

Old 07-09-2005, 05:41 PM
DeKoi *~

"Bindi" wrote in message
Bindi wrote:
Reel Mckoi

Doesn't matter I got you both Killfiled. Don't you ever try to write
to me again!!!

Ok, this sux.
This was not from me.
I am going back to lurking. It has been nice to meet you all.
Take care.

Bindi.

==============
You're doing exactly what the troll wants you to do. Anyone can see from
the Properties Window that he forged your name and header in his quest to
destroy the NG.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 07-09-2005, 05:48 PM

awhhhhhh Carol lost another playpen pal..

tsk tsk tsk..

So much for them Maxx filters. So who are we going invite next to
rec.ponds??

Old 08-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Carol

kathy wrote:
Hi Bindi,

Welcome to rec.ponds!

I have a pond just for frogs and insect larvae
called the Frog Bog. I adopted some frogs'
eggs from my friends pond in the spring,
they hatched and now live in my yard and
come back in the spring.

I use a mosquito product to keep mosquitoes
out there but like all the dragon and damselflies
that lay their eggs in there.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week's entry - blackfly
Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Kathy you are so boring!!1
Old 08-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Carol

Am I jabriol?

TiredOfYourShit wrote:
You having another meltdown Anontio? Carol owns you. Must be
hell to have the woman in your head 24/7. You need a Maxx
filter. G Now trace this and report me to whoever you report
people to.

In article
.com the
reprobate Jehovahs Witness who is Jabriol

Old 13-09-2005, 06:00 AM
George

"Bindi" wrote in message
George wrote:
"Bindi" wrote in message
George wrote:
"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message news We have used the kind of toilet valve that has the float right on
it. It does not have the torque of the float valve arm. So far,
ours has lasted for about 7 years.

Jim

Right. That was really the kind I was thinking about. It has a
specific name, But I can't think what it is.

Water cistern ballcock

Bindi.
I'm new and really just lurking to improve my knowledge right now
but hello everyone!

? I'd have to see a picture of that one.

Hi, George!
Google Images has lots of website hits on them.
Try here.
http://images.google.com.au/images?q...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

Bindi.

Umm, I thought he was referring to something else. Of course, I've
replaced quite a few of those bad boys in my years.

Old 13-09-2005, 06:01 AM
George

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
Ours looks like the fluidmaster on the page below.

http://images.google.com.au/images?q...&start=20&sa=N

Jim

That is the most common one currently used.

George wrote:
"Bindi" wrote in message

George wrote:

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
news
We have used the kind of toilet valve that has the float right on
it. It does not have the torque of the float valve arm. So far,
ours has lasted for about 7 years.

Jim

Right. That was really the kind I was thinking about. It has a
specific name, But I can't think what it is.

Water cistern ballcock

Bindi.
I'm new and really just lurking to improve my knowledge right now
but hello everyone!

? I'd have to see a picture of that one.

30-Litre OPEN-TOP (with SCREW-ON lid) Plastic Barrels - many available Barrelman Marketplace 0 24-08-2008 03:32 AM
Meridian Auto Top off! Hey Jan............. ~Roy Ponds 1 27-09-2005 02:48 AM
Black&Decker Auto Feed System lawn trimmers... do you have to? kevins_news2 Lawns 3 27-04-2004 04:09 PM
pond on auto pilot Snooze Ponds 10 21-04-2003 10:32 PM
Auto vents? Jan Edible Gardening 2 27-03-2003 01:56 AM