Old 13-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] summer losses

Well, I've lost yet another tree to an unusually hot summer. This time
it was my big balsam fir that I've had since I started doing bonsai
almost 6 years ago. This summer has been great for my tropicals,
succulents and cacti, but has been basically a waste for everything
else. My deciduous trees have had almost no discernible growth this
summer. Now we're at mid-point in September and leaves are just
starting to turn color. Overall, not the best of growing seasons.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++