Old 13-09-2005, 01:19 PM
lucy boone

Default White stuff on roses

I use a product named rose pharm, it treats black spot, powdery mildew, (not a big problem in my area of Florida) & rust ... it helps with thrips, aphids, spidermites, whiteflies,scales,leafhoppers and earwigs as well it is all natural and biodegradable .... it contains cottonseed oil peppermint oil and rosemary as well as potassium bicarbonate..now if it only self applied itself =)

you can find it at http://www.pharmsolutionsinc.com/rose_pharm.html it is a little expensive, but if you can afford the gallon size it really will last you a long time. I hope it helps or gives you some info on alternatives to heavy sprays. Best of Luck
Andrew