Old 14-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Ray

Damn. I told you it was early.

(Of course, I failed to mention the wine before my response...)

"K Barrett" wrote in message
But he said he was in the tropics. Or I thought he said he was in the
tropics..... Lord knows I wish I was in the tropics, cool breezes, clear
water, catamaran, umbrella drink, cabana boy.... Note: in this fantasy I
look like Angelina Jolie. [sigh] OK, back to reality.

K Barrett

"Ray" wrote in message
Noticing that the original query was posted from a UK server, and

suspecting
that that indicates the British Isles (I could be wrong), I would have to
say "none at all."

(And now I'll admit I saw this early today and missed the sender's
server....)

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
If there is no other shade around your growing area (e.g., trees that
might block morning or afternoon sun), then I would go with the 50%.
We
tried growing brighter than that, here in South Florida, and ended up
having to add another of layer of shade.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"blass" wrote in message

I would like to know what would be the "best" percentage of shade net

or
cloth to use for vanda strap-leafed to obtain the most blooming? BTW,
live in the tropics.

--
blass