Old 31-12-2002, 07:42 PM
Warwick Michael Dumas

Default Magic Lizards

Guess what, yes, LIZARDS. At least 2 of the fellers. Distinctly
lizardly in form, but only 2.5 to 3 inches long. Grey. Didn't do much.
I think I got them from underground, suddenly there they were on the
bit of earth I dug. One of them may have got hurt but he didn't seem
to say anything so I don't know. Actually I stared at them both for a
while hoping they were going to go squeak, but I suppose they
basically couldn't see the point in that.

Since I didn't know if they were from underground or not (seems a bit
weird, it looked like they were buried about two inches deep in a
slope of earth), I hedged my bets by putting some leaves over them.
One of them is definitely going to have to be called... Lizzy, the
Lizard. Don't know about the other. Does anyone know what to do (And
how the hell am I going to get at the rest of my earth? The idiots
that lived here before put it all in a heap just outside the
garden(!), and this is where I've found Lizzy the Lizard.) Also, a cat
wouldn't eat a lizard, would it?

Warwick Dumas

www.members.tripod.com/ecuqe

"If Adolf Hitler were here today, they'd send a limousine anyway."
- the late Joe Strummer