Old 14-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Malcolm Stewart

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
... mind the bark on shrubs, or you'll have
it off (ooh-err!),

With the amount of growth I'm faced with, that seems like a very good idea!
Whilst the growth rate of my "lawn" grass has been acceptable, or even slow,
this last summer and is easily controlled, it seems as though other more
woody items have really got their roots well down into what can only be very
fertile and warm clay (or something).

And, why is the similar TrimMac with an extra brushwood blade around

double
the price?

Dunno. These engines are produced in great quantity, and cost what
would have been unbelievable 20 years ago.

Have since done some more searching, and I think I'll visit a professional
outlet before deciding on a purchase as the brushwood option seems
important. (A flame thrower might be what I need.)

Cheers,
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK