Old 15-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Dominic-Luc Webb

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

Perhaps, so as to eliminate any confusion, you could specify
the correct latin name for this beast?

I did, in a post to Om, but here it is again.

_Lippia graveolens_

Thanks bunches... I did not get the later postings with this
info before I posted that request. I am now learning about this
plant, finding some links. Any recommendations where to purchase
bulk seeds? I am in Sweden, and do not find this locally.

Actually, along same lines, I am trying to locate seeds for
Eryngium foetidum (cilantro extranjero), which is not same
as koriander, but has a koriander-like flavor. Seeds from
local seed collections are few, expensive and have very poor
growability. I have not been able to establish this plant thus
far.

Dominic-Luc Webb