Old 15-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Fitzpatrick" contains these
words:

Thanks Pam, the size is about the size of a marrowfat pea maybe a bit
bigger.(all ripening tho') I have in the past had really good fruit taste
and size it is just the last 3 I have had very very little, last year none
at all. Any help?

Just don't feed it nitrogen. Bone meal, sulphate of potash etc might
help. If it's that established, water should be no problem, though
giving the roots a soaking from time to time certainly won't hurt.

Traditionally, the French would say 'plant it over a dead donkey', but
vines are really not fussy: a politician or double-glazing salesman
would do almost as well. [1]

[1] but in French

--
Rusty