Old 15-09-2005, 04:48 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:00:59 -0400, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:57:23 -0400, The Cook
wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
The Cook wrote:

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

Mexican Oregano
Darn. Checked this morning and the Lowe's here within 25 miles of
the headquarters do not have it. Will have to check early next year.
Has anyone found a source for seeds?

I'll watch mine for you and see if it produces any... It did throw a LOT
of blooms!

Try "it's about Thyme" nursery in Austin. If they don't have the exact
plant, they are very good about ordering and sourcing.

I believe that is one of the places I looked. $8+ for the plant plus
outrageous shipping to the east coast. I'm not THAT interested.

Mine has some bloom buds on it. If it produces any seed, I'll be glad
to share. When I was looking for it this spring, I couldn't find any
seed, however, if it's popular enough to be found at Lowe's, we might
start seeing seed for sale.

Penelope

Let's all keep our eyes open and post a message if we find a source of
seed.

Hmmmmm... Not seeds, but this price looks reasonable.
Wonder what the shipping is:

http://www.mountainvalleygrowers.com/lipgraveolens.htm

My Gods! I can't believe this place sells Aconite seeds!
Deadly poison:

http://www.inharmonyherbs.com/medseed.htm

No Mexican Oregano, I just shared it because it looked interesting.

Still searching...

Yeesh! I give up!
Looks like this one is done most commonly using cuttings since it's a
woody perennial.

Anyone else have any luck?
--
Om.