Old 15-09-2005, 03:41 PM
T i m

Default Pruning my runners?

Hi All,

So, the 8' wall of green that is my first attempt at gardening since a
kid is still producing beans (18 plants) ;-)

Mum just requested another batch (Dad's favourite veg) to split with
my Sister (she can't belive I'm growing stuff either) and I've just
picked another carrier bag full of not so big (non stringy or beany)
ones ;-)

So, should I do anything to 'thin out' the foliage / stawks etc now
please (there are still some flowers happening at the top) as it's
getting difficult to find anything in there (some of the lost beans
are the size of cucumbers)!

All the best ..

T i m