Old 15-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Tickettyboo

In ,
Bob Hobden whispered softly in my ear...:
"Tickettyboo" wrote ...
Just a cautionary tale, don't know if people in here use their online
ordering, but I did for the first time last week.

I think you have been unlucky, we have never had a problem ordering
online from T & M.

Yes, I think it was unusual and that I may have been unlucky...as I
said, I am happy with the way it is being dealt with, ( lol well, I will
be when the money is returned to my account, but realise that will take
a few days) just wanted to remind people that its a good idea to check.

--
Ticketty᧧