Old 16-09-2005, 07:34 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Aprill Allen wrote:

I bought 3 citrus trees today, from ALDI for $15ea. I was planning on
planting a row of hedges along a fence line. How far apart should I be
planting them? Close as possible without being detrimental to their health.

You won't get much of a hedge from citrus unless you are talking about bush
lemons. Citrus are generally trees, rather than shrubs. Do you want privacy,
a windbreak or what?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.