Old 16-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Aprill Allen

On 16/9/05 4:34 PM, in article
, "Chookie"
wrote:

In article ,
Aprill Allen wrote:

I bought 3 citrus trees today, from ALDI for $15ea. I was planning on
planting a row of hedges along a fence line. How far apart should I be
planting them? Close as possible without being detrimental to their health.

You won't get much of a hedge from citrus unless you are talking about bush
lemons. Citrus are generally trees, rather than shrubs. Do you want privacy,
a windbreak or what?

Yeh, I didn't actually mean to say hedges.LOL .. But it will, I hope, be a
bit of a windbreak though I'm not sure how they'll survive the wind while
they establish.

...aprill