Old 02-01-2003, 03:21 AM
Gary Woods

Default Magic Lizards

(Andy Spragg) wrote:

Here's what I would do. Erect a notice declaring that earth-moving
operations will be commencing in 12 weeks time, and giving the lizards
a month and a day to lodge any complaints.

But make sure it's posted in the disused second sub-basement, in the back,
behind the burned out light bulb.

And a splendid new year's celebration was had by the colonists, with only a
minimum of recovery needed.

And I agree... they were probably people some witch had turned into newts.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods