Old 17-09-2005, 03:06 AM
Guv Bob

Whoops - done all reddy left out won of thee importunt
parts..... Yew have to insulate the outlet pipe reel good.
Best to use some kindly of plastic pipe and not steel/metal
and so forth.

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
I am trying to hep out that old gal. So wood yew all

pleez
take a look at this hyar thang a muh BoB!? I done posted

it
over yonderway at...
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

I ain't never made sech of a thang as this but (and this

is
a big butt) I don't see why it wooden work! Dew yew!??

meen this is how they make solar furnaces and so forth and
so on. It wooden exactly melt steel, butt it mite put out
enough heat to keep the frost off the punkins!

No, hit ain't a patentable thang - these thangs bin made
before. And it costs ever bit of $5 or less to make, so
jest try this hyar thang out and post the outcome!

Guv BoB
www.geocities.com/guvbob2003