Old 17-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Broadback" wrote in message
I am constructing a wild life pond, so purchased liner plus 2 underlays.
Having carefully laid all three, placed some stones and soil on the bottom
I proceeded to fill. Unfortunately the "overlay seems to want to float,
and bellows up from the sides, though I keep pushing it down with a pole it
has a tendency to come back up again. Any solutions please? admittedly
every time I push it down it seems to come up less, do I just need to keep
persevering?

Overlay? There is nothing that goes over the pond liner itself. Maybe I'm
misunderstanding you.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b