Old 18-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Timcat

Thanks to everyone who responded. I apologize for my delayed reply of
gratitude, but I have been on the road configuring some new security servers
in my five state area. Again, Thank You.

Tim

"Timcat" wrote in message
Hi All!
Is there a general consensus among the group for a good plant book, or
set of books for a newcomer to plants? I didn't have much luck when I
tried years ago, and I want to start off right this time with new tanks.
I'm looking for a list of plants, with lighting needs, water parameter
needs, temperature, etc, etc. If I can get this in one book, great. If
not, I'll buy separate books.

Kindest Regards,
Tim