Old 19-09-2005, 12:06 AM

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:10:24 -0700, "Warren"
wrote:

Mbt6 wrote:
Is it better to leave your grass long, or short going into the winter? or
does it really matter?

Depends! Where is Winter?

Even under snow, the grass will continue to grow. Not very fast, but it
still will grow. Get a warm, wet spell, like what's fairly common in zones
6-8, and you may even notice the growth. And you might not get a dry day to
mow it in the middle of winter.

Las Vegas... (fescue) cut it long in Summer, short in Winter...I
adjust the mower wheels for the cut..seasonally.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."