Old 20-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Celeste Evans

In article , Zen Cohen
wrote:

Any ideas on best way to get rid of birds who love to sit in my live oak and
shit all over my car? I'm in an urban area so no shooting at em. Thanks.

If they are roosting in the tree at night go out as they they settle in
for the night and blast them for several whiles with the hose. You will
have to repeat this every night for a week or so but they do learn. If
they start coming back, repeat. During the day, no idea, escept maybe
one of those portable car port thingys that look like tents. Of course
that would work for the night time too. The hose method worked for me
with doves when they would roost for the night in the elm tree that
used to be next to the driveway. Good luck.

Cea