Old 20-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Capone

Default Weeds and Rubble

I have an area of land beyond my garden that requires a lot of work to
make it presentable. Over the summer, it was full of brambles and
weeds. I've nearly cleared it now, but the ground was full of rubble,
which I've dug up. I've tried to get the roots of the brambles up as
best I can.

By mid-October I hope to turf some of the area, but what do I need to
do to the soil? It's still very stony, and I'm concerned that the turf
won't settle properly, and also that the weeds will start coming
through agin in the spring. Any advice greatly appreciated! Thanks.