Old 11-01-2003, 02:37 PM
N. van Burgsteden

Default Lurker introduces...

Hello,

Because of the lack of good newsgroups in the Netherlands, I have decided to
see what this one could bring... the climate is comparable, maybe the soil
types differ, but I think that this newsgroup could help me in case of plant
trouble. British ppl do have a name for good gardens!

As I said, my back yard is in Holland, in the city called Ede. Sandy ground,
low ground water level and a very moderate climate, with quite a lot of
rain. Last november/december we put up a new fence around the garden, and
stripped it from everything, except for a trunk of Robinia Acacia with all
roots still intact. I plan to jerk that one out next spring.

So... I'll see if anything useful pops up, and let you know how my gardening
efforts are working out. I won't be posting a lot, because I don't have a
lot of spare time.

Greetings,

Marco van Burgsteden (using the email adress of his wife)