Old 11-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Michael Berridge

Default Lurker introduces...

N. van Burgsteden wrote in message
Hello,

Because of the lack of good newsgroups in the Netherlands, I have

decided to
see what this one could bring... the climate is comparable, maybe the

soil
types differ, but I think that this newsgroup could help me in case of

plant
trouble. British ppl do have a name for good gardens!

As I said, my back yard is in Holland, in the city called Ede. Sandy

ground,
low ground water level and a very moderate climate, with quite a lot of
rain. Last november/december we put up a new fence around the garden,

and
stripped it from everything, except for a trunk of Robinia Acacia with

all
roots still intact. I plan to jerk that one out next spring.

So... I'll see if anything useful pops up, and let you know how my

gardening
efforts are working out. I won't be posting a lot, because I don't have

lot of spare time.

Welcome Marco and I hope you will find useful information here. We do
have a set of FAQs the address details of which someone will presumably
give you as I have forgotten it..

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk