Old 23-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Mike Lyle

Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
Good brochure? If you mean the one which dropped through my

letterbox
this week, it's bloody dreadful. Why can't they keep all (say)
marrows, squashes, etc together in a section, likewise beans,
likewise tomatoes instead of spreading them around?

Online I find Nicky's seeds very good [...]

T&M have for many many years had their catalogue designed by a
specially-bred maniac who thinks alphabetical order is an evil
totalitarian assault on his constitutional freedom of speech.
Assisted by the bloke who makes supermarkets move their stuff around
in the dead of night to encourage us to make impulse purchases. Leave
them to stew in their gee-whiz prose.

(You suspect, gentle reader, that I may have had some dealings with
designers in my time? I can't imagine why you should imagine such a
thing.)

--
Mike.