Old 25-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Patrick E. King

"Patrick E. King" wrote in message
Earlier I mistakenly posted to free.uk.diy.home and was advised to post
here.
I'm trying to source a Qualcast Turbo Vac 1100W.
My next-door neighbour has one of these which I've used and was very
pleased with
it's performance.
He bought it some years back but cannot remember where he purchased from.
However, I cannot seem to find a supplier of this model.
Qualcast's site does not offer any garden vacs.??
I don't want to buy a more powerful one which will lift half my gravel
along
with the leaves!
Any recommendations appreciated.
TIA
Regards
Patrick.

Just in case anybody is interested I ended up buying a Flymo 1600 Watt Vac
and it does the job perfectly without lifting any of my gravel.
I deliberately opted for the lower power model for this reason.
Also it is a relatively quiet-running machine.
Patrick.