Old 26-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Guv Bob

Welp! After way too much figgering and measuring, I put up
the 1st section today. Then I run licky split around to the
nayber's side and danged if his side dent look better'n
ires! Butt actually that's the way I wanted it. Although
it's legal and 100% on our side, I still don't want to
ruffle any feathers.

The next step will be to put all the other sections up, and
then I'm thanking about getting some trans-lu-scent plastic
of some kind, cutting it to fit and putting it in the frame.
That wood still be "open" butt keep the evil eyes out.

More later as time and the Miserie BoB permits...

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
One idear.... posted at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Pro tract yore comm mints pleez.