Old 25-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Guv Bob

Default Privacy fence (0/1)

One idear.... posted at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Pro tract yore comm mints pleez.

Old 26-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Guv Bob

Welp! After way too much figgering and measuring, I put up
the 1st section today. Then I run licky split around to the
nayber's side and danged if his side dent look better'n
ires! Butt actually that's the way I wanted it. Although
it's legal and 100% on our side, I still don't want to
ruffle any feathers.

The next step will be to put all the other sections up, and
then I'm thanking about getting some trans-lu-scent plastic
of some kind, cutting it to fit and putting it in the frame.
That wood still be "open" butt keep the evil eyes out.

More later as time and the Miserie BoB permits...

Old 26-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Hilltown Dweller

whut be this fencing thing tween neighbors anyways? only fence i ever put up
wuz to keep the horses an cows in, the boy too while he wuz younger.

Old 27-09-2005, 04:28 AM
Guv Bob

I'm afraid that the house is a rental and based on the last
few tenants, they'll be a big "house warming" party,
followed by bi-weekly parties until they git evicted. Then
they'll be a few eviction parties.

Jest my luck, when we git the fence up, they'll rent to a
bunch of strippers and I'll have to take it down agin.