Old 26-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Aprill Allen

On 16/9/05 7:21 PM, in article , "Aprill
Allen" wrote:

You won't get much of a hedge from citrus unless you are talking about bush
lemons. Citrus are generally trees, rather than shrubs. Do you want
privacy,
a windbreak or what?

Yeh, I didn't actually mean to say hedges.LOL .. But it will, I hope, be a
bit of a windbreak though I'm not sure how they'll survive the wind while
they establish.

..aprill

I've decided to move my citrus. They are not coping with the heavy winds we
get here. So to the east of the house they go.. And I will replace them with
Lilly Pilly which I will plant nice and closed to become hedgy and break up
the wind.

...aprill