Old 26-09-2005, 05:15 PM
?

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:28:05 -0400 in Rob wrote:
The diota had several spikes and a whole lot of flowers. For some
reason I didn't get my copy of the award description, and I'm not
counting them. One of the judges on the team said that it not only had
more flowers, but the flowers were bigger and better formed than
previous awards. Not sure why they didn't consider it for a quality
award, too (I'd really rather have an AM than a CCM). Flowers are a
dark purple/red with a magenta lip. Quite striking.

Have a photo of it tucked away on your website?

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil