Old 26-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Rob

Bacchae wrote:
I have had a Phrag besseae for a couple of years now and I am hoping that it
is finally mature enough to be thinking about flowering. There is a little
bit of green down at the base of the plant, similar to where a Phal would
spike from. Any chance this is a long-awaited flower spike coming?

Let me know if you would like pictures and I'll put something up on ABPO.

Thanks!

- Sandy (happily sitting next to my flowering Onc. Sharry Baby)

Nope... That is a new growth starting. That is a good thing, but not a
spike. Phrags (and paphs) spike from the center of the fan of leaves.

Patience... You might see a flower spike starting now that is getting a
bit cooler.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1