Old 27-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Phil L

Tracey wrote:
:: "Phil L" wrote in message
:: .uk...
::: Do they eat them?
:::
::: I /had/ about a hundredweight of tomatoes and they mostly seem to have
::: vanished, we are getting the top few fruits only, which are usually very
::: small...I assumed that someone had had them away in the night, but
::: disovered
::: a squirrel on the gh roof a few days ago, could he / she be the culprit?
:::
:::
::: --
::: If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
:::
:::
:::
::
:: Yes, squirrels do eat tomatoes!
::
I'll have to remeber for next year...although we haven't gone short as such,
I /was/ hoping to get a few bagfulls for the freezer for cooking my curries
and chillis - tinned ones are rubbish IMV, too sweet and watery.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.