Old 28-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Charles

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:01:28 +0200, CV wrote:

A plant that has been in the pot too long gets its roots wound around
and won't grow out properlt.

Here's a pictu
http://hort.ifas.ufl.edu/woody/planting/manyroots.htm

eucalyptus are especially prone to this as they are a fast growing
tree. When the roots con't spread properly after they are planted
they are prone to blowing down in a wind.

Ah oke. I planted mine yesterday and I didn't notice a pattern like
this. The soil was pretty loose arround the roots when I took it out of
the pot. I even didn't see any roots. So, I may presume they are oke?

Thx for the replies

Chris

If the roots were not at the edge of the soil in the pot, then
probably okay.