Old 28-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Jim Lewis

Jim:

Sounds like a plan. );-)

Do folks have the ability to embed links for rapid access?

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

Yes, but we prefer (and it makes archiving MUCH easier) to
have the pics on the IBC's host server. But you can always
furnish a link to more details, pics, etc.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
use it with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County
Almanac

Michel Bourgeois wrote:

Hi,

In order to continue the suggestion of Michael Persiano about sending email

with pictures of our trees, I want to recommend you this free pictures site
:

http://photobucket.com/
It is free and you can post HUGES pictures. perfect for details. There is

also a URL place where you can, in a second, copy/paste the links to
friends!

Better yet, use OUR OWN website -- www.internetbonsaiclub.org -- which also is free, and which also is frequented by some of the world's experts in bonsai so if you want advice you get the real stuff. Click on "Galleries."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++