Old 28-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Michel Bourgeois

Default [IBC] Photographie post site

Hi,

In order to continue the suggestion of Michael Persiano about sending email
with pictures of our trees, I want to recommend you this free pictures site
:

http://photobucket.com/

It is free and you can post HUGES pictures. perfect for details. There is
also a URL place where you can, in a second, copy/paste the links to
friends!

Michel

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Jim Lewis

Michel Bourgeois wrote:
Hi,

In order to continue the suggestion of Michael Persiano about sending email
with pictures of our trees, I want to recommend you this free pictures site
:

http://photobucket.com/

It is free and you can post HUGES pictures. perfect for details. There is
also a URL place where you can, in a second, copy/paste the links to
friends!

Better yet, use OUR OWN website --
www.internetbonsaiclub.org -- which also is free, and which
also is frequented by some of the world's experts in bonsai
so if you want advice you get the real stuff. Click on
"Galleries."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Michael Persiano

Jim:

Sounds like a plan. );-)

Do folks have the ability to embed links for rapid access?

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

In order to continue the suggestion of Michael Persiano about sending email

with pictures of our trees, I want to recommend you this free pictures site
:
http://photobucket.com/
It is free and you can post HUGES pictures. perfect for details. There is

also a URL place where you can, in a second, copy/paste the links to
friends!

Better yet, use OUR OWN website -- www.internetbonsaiclub.org -- which also is free, and which also is frequented by some of the world's experts in bonsai so if you want advice you get the real stuff. Click on "Galleries."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 28-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Michel Bourgeois

Yes Jim!

Hope I wasn't rude! :-(

But Photobucket is helpfull even for IBC and I forgot to say it... sorry.
There is a IMG link than I use in message in IBC wich give me the
possibility to post big pictures, more than 70k. And the site saves
bandwith! I seldom use pictures possibilities in forum, cause I know space
cost money and I prefer using those free site.

Thank you Jim and it is true than InternationalBonsaiClub is a great place
and you answer ALL the post! Great job Jim thank's!

Michel

Old 28-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Jim Lewis

Jim:

Sounds like a plan. );-)

Do folks have the ability to embed links for rapid access?

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

Yes, but we prefer (and it makes archiving MUCH easier) to
have the pics on the IBC's host server. But you can always
furnish a link to more details, pics, etc.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
use it with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County
Almanac

Old 28-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Jim Lewis

Michel Bourgeois wrote:
Yes Jim!

Hope I wasn't rude! :-(

But Photobucket is helpfull even for IBC and I forgot to say it... sorry.
There is a IMG link than I use in message in IBC wich give me the
possibility to post big pictures, more than 70k. And the site saves
bandwith!

Actually, we'd rather you didn't. It messes up the
archiving and makes changes to our forum more difficult (or
so I'm told by our web wizards).

I seldom use pictures possibilities in forum, cause I know space
cost money and I prefer using those free site.

Thank you Jim and it is true than InternationalBonsaiClub is a great place
and you answer ALL the post! Great job Jim thank's!

Michel

Glad you like it. We're now at 3,022 members! One of the
world's larger bonsai clubs!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician