Old 28-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Jim Lewis

Michel Bourgeois wrote:
Yes Jim!

Hope I wasn't rude! :-(

But Photobucket is helpfull even for IBC and I forgot to say it... sorry.
There is a IMG link than I use in message in IBC wich give me the
possibility to post big pictures, more than 70k. And the site saves
bandwith!

Actually, we'd rather you didn't. It messes up the
archiving and makes changes to our forum more difficult (or
so I'm told by our web wizards).

I seldom use pictures possibilities in forum, cause I know space
cost money and I prefer using those free site.

Thank you Jim and it is true than InternationalBonsaiClub is a great place
and you answer ALL the post! Great job Jim thank's!

Michel

Glad you like it. We're now at 3,022 members! One of the
world's larger bonsai clubs!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++