Old 29-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Aprill Allen wrote:

I've decided to move my citrus. They are not coping with the heavy winds we
get here. So to the east of the house they go.. And I will replace them with
Lilly Pilly which I will plant nice and closed to become hedgy and break up
the wind.

Might be an idea to have a few different plants there. Lilly pillies are
rainforest plants, and may not relish wind either. Try coast rosemary
(westringia) and wattles to nursemaid them.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.